Wednesday 8 August 2012

Victoria Beckham designs range of eye wear

   Today it has been announced that Victoria Beckham will be launching her own range of prescription glasses at international eyewear exhibition SilmoParis on 4 October.



    The eye wear range is expected to hit stores in early 2013, they will retail at around £260 a pair, and will follow Victoria's already successful sunglasses range launched in 2010. The range consists of six pairs, for which she has teamed up with manufacturer Cutler & Gross, the collection includes several unisex pieces, and are available in three different colourways.

   The range will be handmade in Italy, Victoria was inspired by her own short-sightedness, she told WWD " "I do need to wear glasses - [but] I haven't found glasses thatsuit me or that I particularly like. I've always been quiteself-conscious ... I will be wearing my glasses now".
#victoria beckham eyewear


No comments:

Post a Comment